Home » Personae » Commercial leases


« My tenant has stopped paying his/her rent,
how do I force him/her to pay? »

What can we do
for Ronan ?

Interim payment order

We can initiate proceedings to obtain payment of rent arrears (if there is no intention to break the lease).

Resolutory Clause

After a preliminary order to pay that has remained without effect, we can go to the judge to have the lease terminated and recover the premises (if we want to break the lease contract).


To obtain a measure to protect you from the insolvency of your tenant before any trial or eviction measure.

You want to find out more?
Please visit the page dedicated to this area of expertise.

Commercial leases
Your team

The team is multidisciplinary, and we combine our skills
and experience because we have our clients’ best interests at heart.